Located in heart of Yaletown, Pipeline49 is a growing company that is looking for highly motivated and creative individuals to learn and grow with the company.
Our team members exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills, combined with exceptional time management skills; bearing high responsibility tasks with minimal effort. You will be integrated as a contributing member of a fun and flexible team, but also work independently on interesting and challenging projects.
• Write clean, structured, object-oriented code with change and reuse in mind.
• Ensuring that best practices are followed and that code is optimized in order to ensure that applications are operating as efficiently as possible on high traffic websites.
• Participating in the software development process from design to release.
• Experience in game development is a must!
• 2+ years of professional experience in developing Internet applications and web-based games utilizing HTML5, CSS3, Flash, PHP and XML.
• Understanding of cross browser compatibility.
• Experience with Responsive and Adaptive design and development principles
• Experience with Version Control (SVN)
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
• 2+ years of development experience with Adobe Flex/Flash CS3/4, including object oriented ActionScript 3 and Flash Pro CC; experience with multi-use environments preferred.
• Strong understanding of software development life cycle.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Detail-oriented, well-organized, quick learner with very strong technical aptitude and the ability to work concurrently on multiple projects.
• A passion for gaming!
• Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and 3D programs is preferred, but not necessary.
• Experience with use of relational databases (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server) is preferred, but not necessary.
This is a contract role with plans to extend, or to hire full-time. Work environment is casual and dynamic, onsite in downtown Vancouver, during regular business hours - flexible schedule.
Please send us your resume and an example of your code, or links to some of your work.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.