We are looking to fill the fourth bedroom in our suite, here are the details:
The suite is the top floor of a 'Vancouver Special' on 33rd Ave. between Fraser and Knight and it has:
- 4 bedrooms
- 1.5 bathrooms
- A big eat in kitchen
- 2 decks (one on the front, one on the back with a stellar view)
- new carpet - I would call it a conservative shag.
- the house is clean and well taken care of.
The room we are renting is:
- a master bedroom with an ensuite toilet and sink
- doesn't share walls with any other bedrooms
- bright with a beautiful view of the mountains from the windows
We are looking for someone who is considerate of others and social, preferably with an excellent sense of humour. We welcome people from all walks of life and would love to add someone easy going to our eclectic mix.
The rent includes:
-all utilites (heat/hot water/cable/internet/electricity and garbage/compost/recycling collection)
-the room has new furniture in it that is for sale at a reasonable price. (see photos)
-shared laundry room in the house
Transport & Amenities/Groceries:
The 33 runs right in front of the house, the 8 and the 22 are 5 minutes away, 'No Frills' grocery store is at 28th and Fraser (along with Starbucks and Shoppers Drug Mart there is a 7-11 four blocks away and we are practically on the Windsor bike route. It's a pretty great neighbourhood and it's surprisingly quiet.
Feel free to e-mail, call or text
Please see the photos attached of the gorgeous view, the bedroom and of the house itself