Daryl-Evans are adding a CSO to their team. This person must be CORE certified in British Columbia AND Alberta. This person will be travelling to Daryl-Evans sites when required. They will be the only CSO, reporting to James Weston the manager.
- Must be mobile, have a valid drivers license and be willing to travel to various sights.
- Will conduct safety orientations on site and monitor H&S procedures
- Monitor the effectiveness for the H&S program
- Carry out external peer audits when required
- Have the ability to develop and implement a health and safety program
- Conduct inspections, investigations and conducts training and safety meetings
- This person will have experience in level 2 first aid
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
Someone with a Mechanical background is preferred, forklift training/Confined Space training/FallArrest training are assets.
Please apply with resume.
À propos de Aerotek SRI:
Aerotek SRI est une filiale d’Aerotek® Inc un important fournisseur de recrutement et dotation technique, professionnel et industriel. Aerotek possède un réseau international de plus de 200 bureaux non franchisés et 2 000 recruteurs pour repérer, présélectionner et choisir les meilleurs talents.
About Aerotek ULC:
Aerotek ULC is a subsidiary of Aerotek® Inc a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial recruiting and staffing services. Aerotek operates an international network of more than 200 non-franchised offices and 2,000 recruiters to identify, screen and select top talent.
Career Level: Experienced
Education: High School Diploma
Industry: Construction and Trades
Job Function: Project Management and Business Analysis